Split Electrode– electroluminescent strips are available in the following sizes (lighted size):
Note: Production of this product has been suspended by the manufacturer and supplies are limited.
- 0.50-inches wide by up to 300-feet
- 1.0-inches wide by up to 300-feet
- 2.0-inches wide by up to 300-feet
- 3.0-inches wide by up to 300-feet
- 6.0-inches wide by up to 300-feet
- 9.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 12.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 15.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 18.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 21.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 24.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
- 30.0-inches wide by up to 50-feet
Parallel Electrode – electroluminescent panels are available in the following sheet sizes (lighted size):
- A2 16.250 x 22.875-inches
- A3 11.500 x 16.250-inches
- A4 8.000 x 11.500-inches
- A5 5.500 x 8.000-inches
- A6 3.875 x 5.500-inches
- 6×6 5.875 x 5.875-inches
- Custom size, shape and colors are available
Custom Electroluminescent Panel
For custom electroluminescent panels, we require a CAD file in a DWG or DXF format
Regarding panel appearance:
To make a white panel, manufacturers add a pink florescent dye to blue-green phosphor making the panel appear pink when “off” and bluish white when “on”. EL panels can have an acceptable white appearance when a graphic printed on white film is placed on the panel. However; some white areas in a graphic overlay can have a pink cast, this is caused by light reflecting off the graphic back onto the EL panel.
EL panels are manufactured with a process known as screen printing which gives a fairly even illuminated surface; it’s not perfect though, and may not be appropriate for some optical calibration applications.
Have a question or need a quote?
Contact us: 866.593.4712: For Email Click Here